Monday, March 25, 2013

Cupcakes: His and Hers

This winter, my lovely friends Patrick and Marie tied the knot. They have been fans of my cupcakes over the years and I was thrilled to create some treats for their rehearsal dinner that truly reflected the tastes of the bride and groom.

For the groom: Diet Coke Cupcakes



For the Bride: Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes

The funny story is that I had to create my own Diet Coke Cupcake recipe as none exist that I could find. There was also a temporary shortage of strawberries the week I made them, and I think I obtained the last strawberries in Charlottesville that night. Never a dull moment in the baking world! It was a treat to get some creative juices flowing and I think they came out great!
A match made in heaven!




Here's a look at the process:



No comments:

Post a Comment